For the perfect getaway, Punta Cana All Inclusive Resorts is the answer. Enjoy 5 nights of accommodation in a 5-star resort at only $799.
WHY STAY HERE
- Swim In The Largest Free Form Pool In The Dominican Republic Which Winds Throughout The Resort.
- Celebrate Sanctuary at Playas Uvero Alto, In A More Remote Corner Of Punta Cana.
- Enjoy Extraordinary Activities Such As Euro-Bungee And An Ocean Trampoline.
- One of the best Punta Cana Getaways
CLAIM YOUR $200 RESORT CREDIT. Click HERE
PUNTA CANA ALL INCLUSIVE RESORTS
Punta Cana All Inclusive Resorts is strategically located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic. It is surrounded by the island’s natural beauty and the nearby coral reefs give life to an incredible number of flora and fauna. This gives you the perfect location to enjoy total relaxation and complete pleasure. Its stunning white sand Atlantic Ocean runs 60km north of Punta Cana’s Airport.
The Punta Cana All Inclusive Resorts brings the ultimate dream to life on this secluded beachfront landscape at Playas Uvero Alto. Its unique design angles accommodations away from the beach in rows so that most guest rooms offer views of the ocean. The freeform swimming pools wind throughout the property a la the Venice Canals, intricately lined with rustic bridges and coconut trees. The all-inclusive package gives you hassle-free International Dining choices at six restaurants and plenty of family activities ranging from tennis to an ocean trampoline.
All accommodations are bright, well-aired, and luxuriously spacious. It features balconies or patios and includes ceiling fans plus air conditioning. For family time, they provide TVs with U.S./European channels for your viewing pleasure. Refrigerators are stocked up with soft drinks, water, juices, and beer.
You can choose different types of pools from family to children's and even toddlers' pools. The 7 a la carte gourmet restaurants, 24-hour room service, day/night activities, and a disco give you plenty of activities to look out for during your stay. You won't have to think about anything except fully enjoying yourself at this upscale resort!
If you are visiting sometime between January and March, Whale Watching is highly recommended. Each year during this period, the mating of the humpback whales in the Samaná Bay is one of the most important not-to-miss highlights in the entire Dominican Republic.
For adrenaline junkies, you can try your hands on the Mega Splash Zipline Adventure. Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Dominican Republic at Bavaro Adventure Park. Enjoy a 6-line circuit, the Himalayan Bridge, and the Mega Splash Cable landing in the water.
This Punta Can All Inclusive Resorts regular rate is $3, 199. However, if you are reading this right now, it's only $799. That is more than 70% savings. This offer is definitely one of the best Punta Cana Getaways.
Punta Can All Inclusive Resorts offers deluxe non-smoking guest rooms. This includes a four-postal bed, satellite television, air conditioning, minibar, balcony or patio, CD/DVD player, high-speed Internet access (fees apply), bathrobes, twice-daily housekeeping, and luxury baths amenities, and alarm clock with MP3 docking station.
Air Conditioned Hotel's main casual-themed restaurant features a variety of local and international cuisine, served in a buffet style.
Enjoy gourmet dining at this elegant and exquisite French restaurant.
American/Grilled Specialties Restaurant
Located in the main pool area with a stunning ocean view, serving a la carte American food and grilled specialties.
Talented chefs using the best local and imported ingredients create a variety of a la carte fresh grilled local and international seafood specialties served in the fresh air palapa located by the beach.
Savor Mexican a la carte cuisine in an artistic authentic ambiance, open for dinner only.
Open only for dinner, serving Italian and Mediterranean cuisine.
Guests can relax in the sun or shade at the pool and swim-up bar while enjoying cool cocktails, natural fruit juice, and soft drinks.
Serving a variety of Pan-Asian classics and favorites.
Grilled snacks and American food favorites are next to the swimming pool.
Open from 6 am - 6 pm serving coffee, tea, and pastries.
- Complete meals including breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- 7 international restaurants serving gourmet fare including Italian, Japanese, French, Mexican Seafood, and MORE Plus 10 wonderful lounges w/ NO Reservations Required!
- 24-hour room and concierge service
- 10 Bars serving unlimited domestic and international drinks
- Dining around the clock
- In-Room Minibar stocked daily with soft drinks, bottled water, and beer
- Maid Service Twice daily including nightly turndown service
- Bathrobe and Slippers
- Non-motorized sports Including kayaks, Hobie cats, windsurfing, ocean trampoline, and snorkeling equipment
Intro SCUBA demonstration in pool
- Daily Activities including Tennis and the use of Bicycles
- Supervised Kids Club (ages 3-12) that includes a pirate ship water slide, a playground area, big-screen movies at night, an indoor game room, television, once-a-week camp-out adventure, pager system available for parents
- Use of Fitness Center
- Nightly Entertainment
- Teen Club (ages 13 - 17) and SPORTS AREA Feature: Daily organized teen entertainment, board games, pool billiard, ping pong, foosball tables, TVs and video games, and much more!
- No wristbands to wear